Following internal promotion of our Deputy Course Manager to Course Manager, Bedlingtonshire Golf Club is looking for a full time Greenskeeper to join our dedicated team. This is a rare opportunity to join a first class team at a course which has become synonymous with quality Golf over recent years.
Applicants must be ambitious and be ready to join a team who are dedicated to improving the quality and playability of Bedlingtonshire.
The successful candidate will have:
• A minimum of 2 years experience
• A willingness to learn and develop
• An ability to work in a small team and individually.
The following qualifications are desirable but not essential;
• PA 1, 2, 6A Spraying Certificates
• Chainsaw Certificate
• Mechanical background
• NVQ Level 2 in Horticulture or the recognised qualification in this field.
The position is full time (40 hours per week on an annualised basis) and includes weekend rota work.
An attractive remuneration package is negotiable, depending on experience.
If you would like to apply then please forward you CV to Mark Sanderson, email@example.com